Wednesday 11 April 2018

In Your Eyes (Acoustic) - Hillsong Young & Free (Chords & Lyrics)


Original Key(s): C

Chord
1...|2m...|4...|4...|

Verse 1
Skylines and crowded streets calling my attention
The limelight and empty dreams craving my affections 
But there is a perfect voice, waiting above the noise
Jesus, my only choice when all the lights are screaming

Chorus
Then I…,  I get lost in Your eyes
And find a clarity to life
The world and all her colours rage
But I'm not going to look away
No I.., I get lost in Your eyes

Verse 2
I've read all their glossy guides to living in contentment 
I've heard all the pretty lies and all of them are vacant
But You are a love unique, my heart, my identity
Jesus, You're all I need, I see the rest as nothing

5 Worship Bank: In Your Eyes (Acoustic) - Hillsong Young & Free (Chords & Lyrics) Original Key(s): C Chord 1...|2m...|4...|4...| Verse 1 Skylines and crowded streets calling my attention The limelight and empty drea...
< >